Random NBA Lulz

Sports, Sports, and more Sports

Random NBA Lulz

Postby juansamuel » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:24 pm

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2015 ... ainer-than

As transcribed by Mark Medina, Scott said of Lin's late game decision making:

"I don't know how you get out of making bad decisions. All we can continue to do is point them out to him, watch film and have him just learn from those experiences in making those bad decisions."

According to Lin, Scott cannot "continue" to point out his turnovers to him because he has yet to point them out the first time:

"I haven't talked to him about the turnovers," Lin said of Scott. "He hasn't given me feedback on what he wants me to do to be better."

For those hoping the relationship between Lin and Scott might be defrosting with news that Lin would start the final 10 games of the season, such an assumption would appear to be premature, with Lin going on to tell reporters:

...[Lin] has spent more time analyzing his ball-handling issues with his personal trainer. Lin reported his trainer offered him comprehensive feedback after watching film of every single one of Lin's 123 turnovers he committed this season leading into the NBA All-Star break...

Honestly, this doesn't surprise me at all. Byron Scott's success as a coach seems to be because he had Jason Kidd in his prime and Chris Paul at the top of his game.
juansamuel
Hall of Smack

Return to Sports Talk