Goooo Dawgs!!!

Sports, Sports, and more Sports

Goooo Dawgs!!!

Postby elprof » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:56 pm

First UGA game I've watched all year.

BUT THEY BEAT AUBURN AND THAT MAKES THEM MY FAVORITE TEAM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Re: Goooo Dawgs!!!

Postby Cortez the Killer » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:32 am

that was one of the most frustrating halfs of football I have ever watched. Auburn was kind of banged up but they totally went away from the run when it had worked with some success in the 1st half.

3rd and 2? Let's throw it.

3rd and 4? Well, throwing it didn't work last time but let's try again!

With #2, #3 and #4 all going down yesterday, it would have been nice to win and move up and hope they could pull the upset on Bama in 2 weeks. Such is the life of an Auburn football fan.

:: slams doors ::
Cortez the Killer
Legend

Re: Goooo Dawgs!!!

Postby Hoosier Fan » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Helluva defensive battle. Not to take anything way from the 'dawgs defense, which has been good and getting better, but the War Eagles offense reminded me of that Monty Python knight that keeps fighting no matter how many limbs he loses.

Once Kirby Smart builds the offensive line he envisions and gets a couple of big, strong WRs they will be force, because most everything else is in place.

Jacob Eason is for real.
"There you go. Givin' a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck." - Bunk
Hoosier Fan
Hall of Smack

Return to Sports Talk