Fakkems - Fohty Ninuhs

Sports, Sports, and more Sports

Fakkems - Fohty Ninuhs

Postby elprof » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:17 pm

Falcons tried the old "uneven goalpost" trick, but they were found out. Goodell has ordered Matt Ryan suspended for 27 games.

Oh, and Tom Brady was also suspended. Apparently one of their ball boys was nicknamed "The Unevener" so that is naturally proof of guilt.
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Re: Fakkems - Fohty Ninuhs

Postby Cortez the Killer » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Up 3 scores after fifteen minutes. I like what I'm seeing.

Except for Kaepernick's Afro - if you're going to have a huge Afro, it would help not to be the worst QB in the game. I would blow my brains out if I were a Niners fan.
Cortez the Killer
Legend

Postby elprof » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Not the worst QB at all.

Plenty of other candidates for that.

And he just threw some sweet passes to get a TD.
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby elprof » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Freeman REALLY wanted that TD after the fumble on the previous drive.

28-7 now.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby Cortez the Killer » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:34 pm

Love to see a productive running game. And with the tandem, it will hopefully help them stay healthy and fresh.
Cortez the Killer
Legend

Postby Cortez the Killer » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:51 pm

This team is clicking pretty well late in the season. I think a run is in our future!

I am 3/4 husky at the moment.
Cortez the Killer
Legend

Postby juansamuel » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:44 pm

I've probably mentioned this before, maybe even in last week's thread, but I've been conditioned to never believe any game for the Falcons is a gimme. But I'm glad to see us systematically dismantle 2 teams that we were supposed to beat in a row.
juansamuel
Hall of Smack

Return to Sports Talk