Sports, Sports, and more Sports

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Postby Cortez the Killer » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:11 am

LET'S GO FALCONS!!!
Cortez the Killer
Legend

Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!

Postby Hoosier Fan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:14 am

I swear Chernoff was going to pee his pants this week he's so jacked. I would love to see a beat down, but don't expect one. Will take a 1 point win. Survive and advance.

Rise the f%&k up!
"There you go. Givin' a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck." - Bunk
Hoosier Fan
Hall of Smack

Postby Cortez the Killer » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:21 am

Give me a win and everybody stays healthy - live to fight another day!
Cortez the Killer
Legend

Postby elprof » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Those Seattle DBs love to talk trash after they give up big plays.
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby Hoosier Fan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:53 pm

I didn't want to jinx anything so stayed off the web. Great effort all the way around. Defense looked good after getting trucked on that first drive.

Lot of debate about whether you really want any part of Aaron Rodgers right now, but give me a home game. Every. Damn. Time.
Hoosier Fan
Hall of Smack

Postby elprof » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Hoosier Fan wrote:I didn't want to jinx anything so stayed off the web. Great effort all the way around. Defense looked good after getting trucked on that first drive.

Lot of debate about whether you really want any part of Aaron Rodgers right now, but give me a home game. Every. Damn. Time.

Yeah, I've kinda come around to that as well. Bring on the Pack!
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby Hoosier Fan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Hoosier Fan wrote:Lot of debate about whether you really want any part of Aaron Rodgers right now, but give me a home game. Every. Damn. Time.

Uhmmmm....
Hoosier Fan
Hall of Smack

Postby Cortez the Killer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Hoosier Fan wrote:
Hoosier Fan wrote:Lot of debate about whether you really want any part of Aaron Rodgers right now, but give me a home game. Every. Damn. Time.

Uhmmmm....

yeah I know the players would say they want to beat the best competition but is a home game against Aaron Rodgers better than a game in Texas against the Cowboys?

I'm really not sure of the right answer.
Cortez the Killer
Legend

Postby Hoosier Fan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:34 pm

Cortez the Killer wrote:
Hoosier Fan wrote:

Uhmmmm....

yeah I know the players would say they want to beat the best competition but is a home game against Aaron Rodgers better than a game in Texas against the Cowboys?

I'm really not sure of the right answer.

I'm thinking, NFC Championship against a rookie QB, yes please. But Dak doesn't play like one.
Hoosier Fan
Hall of Smack

Postby Hoosier Fan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Dez stepping up like a superstar should.
Hoosier Fan
Hall of Smack

Postby elprof » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Neither of these defenses is scary at all.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby elprof » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Damn what a game.

Maybe they'll play like 7 overtimes and neither team will have any healthy guys next week.

Just wishful thinking.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby elprof » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:16 pm

OMAR COMING!
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby Hoosier Fan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:32 pm

elprof wrote:OMAR COMING!

lololol

On a different note, that Dallas - Green Bay game is the reason 5 brazillian people watch the NFL each week.

That and gambling.

Gambling and that.

Collinsworth nailed it when they were doing the intro to the Steelers - Chiefs. "Whatever happens, a very good team is going home tonight." True of 3 of the 4 games, because I would really only give Houston "decent".
Great weekend of football.
Hoosier Fan
Hall of Smack

Postby juansamuel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:57 am

Going into the game on Saturday, I saw this really tall white guy with a Seahawks jersey in line. I thought to myself that you usually don't see guys that tall out and about. I must have missed the guy in front of him, because once the line moved closer to the Dome, I noticed not only the tall white guy, but also another tall black guy. That tall black guy was Marvin Williams in a Seahawks jersey. The white guy was Frank Kaminsky. I'm told Spencer Hawes was around somewhere as well, but I didn't see him. Once the crowd realized it was Williams, he got a lot of razzing, but nothing too untoward.

The Dome was an awfully fun place to be Saturday night. Here's hoping for the same on Sunday afternoon.
juansamuel
Hall of Smack

Return to Sports Talk