I GOTDAMM HAT BEISBOL

Sports, Sports, and more Sports

I GOTDAMM HAT BEISBOL

Postby elprof » Thu May 18, 2017 8:55 pm

Freddie out for at least 10 weeks because the fucking Blue Jays are fucking punk ass bitches.
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Re: I GOTDAMM HAT BEISBOL

Postby Hoosier Fan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Braves are actually entertaining and the new stadium is gorgeous. The Battery is great. Too bad it's not next door to Phillips.

I still hate the way that it was done, but I have to admit, we were home in about the same time it used to take us to get from the Blue Lot to 75N.
"There you go. Givin' a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck." - Bunk
Hoosier Fan
Hall of Smack

Postby Hoosier Fan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Braves are actually entertaining and the new stadium is gorgeous. The Battery is great. Too bad it's not next door to Phillips.

I still hate the way that it was done, but I have to admit, we were home in about the same time it used to take us to get from the Blue Lot to 75N.
Hoosier Fan
Hall of Smack

Postby elprof » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:17 am

Hoosier Fan wrote:Braves are actually entertaining and the new stadium is gorgeous. The Battery is great. Too bad it's not next door to Phillips.

Went to my first game a couple of weeks ago. Thoroughly enjoyed the stadium and the overall experience. They have created something very special that they were never going to get in the old location.

Oh, and the team is mostly fun to watch. I'm shocked in a way that Freeman is going to try and move to 3rd. Not because he isn't the ultimate team guy, but that the team asked in the first place. They got a steal with Adams and he can't play anywhere else.
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby juansamuel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:02 pm

elprof wrote: I'm shocked in a way that Freeman is going to try and move to 3rd. Not because he isn't the ultimate team guy, but that the team asked in the first place. They got a steal with Adams and he can't play anywhere else.

I guess he is very good at picking burners and I suppose that skill would translate to 3rd base, but it just doesn't feel like a very good idea.
juansamuel
Hall of Smack

Postby elprof » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:04 pm

juansamuel wrote:
elprof wrote: I'm shocked in a way that Freeman is going to try and move to 3rd. Not because he isn't the ultimate team guy, but that the team asked in the first place. They got a steal with Adams and he can't play anywhere else.

I guess he is very good at picking burners and I suppose that skill would translate to 3rd base, but it just doesn't feel like a very good idea.

I have a bad mental image of him charging in for a bunt and breaking his hip.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby juansamuel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:48 pm

elprof wrote:
juansamuel wrote:

I have a bad mental image of him charging in for a bunt and breaking his hip.

Yeah, he's not a nimble guy at all. That's not to say that 3B requires a lot of agility, but I think it requires more than he possesses.
juansamuel
Hall of Smack

Postby elprof » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Great to have Ender in the All-Star Game. Of course Freeman would have been there if it weren't for that STUPID FUCKING TORONTO PITCHER AND GOTTDAMMIT WE NEED TO NUKE CANADA RIGHT NOW!!!
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby Hoosier Fan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:42 pm

Wow - got my hopes up after sweeping the D-backs out of the break. Never mind.

Swept by the worst team in baseball who, even after 5 in a row and 9 of 12, still have the worst record in beisbol.

Hay-zoos!
Hoosier Fan
Hall of Smack

Return to Sports Talk