Obama: The theocrat's best friend

You Heard Me

Obama: The theocrat's best friend

Postby BOUTSHATMADRAWZ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:21 pm

At least twice now, ppl living under oppressive theocrats and sharia law have tried to overthrow their oppressors, and both times Obama's response gas basically been, "Sux to be them...FOUR!!!"

#WonderWhy
"He (OBAMA) could piss on the fanbois' backs and they'd say it was raining due to global warming caused by income inequality." PACER_FAN 12FEB2014
BOUTSHATMADRAWZ
Legend

Re: Obama: The theocrat's best friend

Postby elprof » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:23 pm

"We need to stop being the world's police and take care of our own country."

The familiar cry of the GOP when we intervene in places they don't care about.
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby DDF » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:46 pm

The thing is, when we do try to pitch in and help (like Libya), the right rips him to shreds for it.
"Mr. Cheney has been incredibly adroit for the last six years or so attacking the administration for not doing an adequate job of cleaning up the mess that he made. And I think it's unseemly." - Bill Clinton
DDF
All Pro

Postby juansamuel » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:21 pm

DDF wrote:The thing is, when we do try to pitch in and help (like Libya), the right rips him to shreds for it.

Exactly. Repubs just dig in and resist anything Obama has decided to do...whether it makes sense or not. Libya made sense at the time to a lot of people.
juansamuel
Hall of Smack

Postby BOUTSHATMADRAWZ » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:27 am

150 billion dollars in assets released to the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC of Iran? Check
400 Million ransom to worlds leading sponsor of terror? Check
Zero dollars to the victims of said theocracy, you know, those whiny guayz b!tching and moaning about getting "gravity checked" off roof tops? Checkity check check!!!

"If you like your theocracy, you can keep your theocracy!" If you don't? Tuff sheet!

#Iran-som
"He (OBAMA) could piss on the fanbois' backs and they'd say it was raining due to global warming caused by income inequality." PACER_FAN 12FEB2014
BOUTSHATMADRAWZ
Legend

Postby misterjingo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:46 pm

I love the irony of people who bring up the alleged Iran money also find Oliver North to be a patriot.
misterjingo
Rookie

Postby elprof » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:09 pm

So if you give me money for something I don't deliver, and then I give you your money back later it becomes ransom.

Riiiiiiiiiight.
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Return to Whatever