The Death of Korryn Gaines

You Heard Me

The Death of Korryn Gaines

Postby juansamuel » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:22 am

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/korryn-ga ... urmajesty/

Even though it doesn't appear that we have all the facts yet in this case, the 20 minute traffic stop video in this link tells me a lot abut this person. First of all, one of the things that struck me was the narcissistic behavior she displayed when she kept checking her hair during the confrontation.

Second, it's apparent this woman had a death wish. She kept saying how she was going to die today.

3rd, the child welfare worker in me was awfully disturbed to see how she weaponized her children. At one point, she tells her son to film her. At another point, he starts crying and she curses at him and tells him to stop and to more or less be a man.

4th, we can talk about the motivations of "sovereign citizens", and the concept of renting our property from the government, but these are the laws and we can't just opt out.

The bottom line for this case most likely for this is that, sure, go ahead and #sayhername, because a loss of life is very sad, but any protests in her name are misguided.
juansamuel
Hall of Smack

Re: The Death of Korryn Gaines

Postby elprof » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:59 am

Complete whack job.
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Re: The Death of Korryn Gaines

Postby Millwood » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:18 pm

It's a damn shame that some young man won't have the pleasure of being married to her one day.

"Excuse me? Excuse me? I need to see written authorization for you to put that thing in there."
Millwood
All Pro

Return to Whatever