Doughnut Shops

You Heard Me

Doughnut Shops

Postby BOUTSHATMADRAWZ » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:01 pm

I held a flame for Tom Horton's for a long time, but I've been working by a Krispy Kreme and man...KK is just as good if not better all around as far as getting a couple of doughnuts and coffee goes.
Tim's coffee is a little better than KK, and no chain can touch their breakfast sandwiches and orange juice, but the Oreo cream filled at KK is as good as it gets.

If I ever find myself in the state of Tennessee again, maybe i'll run into its states most famous KK fan and shoot the breeze about old times over a dozen or so

#philintheblanks

#oldfauxsturnedfriends
"He (OBAMA) could piss on the fanbois' backs and they'd say it was raining due to global warming caused by income inequality." PACER_FAN 12FEB2014
BOUTSHATMADRAWZ
Legend

Re: Doughnut Shops

Postby chad kilroy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Sara's Doughnuts on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road in Suwanee Georgia is the best place I've ever been too. Great everything.
I was here.
chad kilroy
All Pro

Postby juansamuel » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Not many things top a Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut, but every other doughnut they make is not that good IMO. If I don't want a glazed, I'm going to Dunkin Donuts.
juansamuel
Hall of Smack

Postby BOUTSHATMADRAWZ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:08 pm

I'be never been a big glazed guy but will give KK 's a shot next time I buy a dozen and report back

Large Coffee = A minus
Santa Doughnut = B+
Oreo Doughnut = A
"He (OBAMA) could piss on the fanbois' backs and they'd say it was raining due to global warming caused by income inequality." PACER_FAN 12FEB2014
BOUTSHATMADRAWZ
Legend

Return to Whatever