What's that?

Test, Test, Away

What's that?

Postby Bmack » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 am

New styles, that's what. I've added more styles to choose from your user control panel > board preferences.

Some of them may need a little tweaking on my part to look exactly right, because most of them have little quirks that don't jive exactly with the images/topic icons and such. None the less, feel free to try them out. I still have the main was as the default, but if there is one style that the majority of us like better I will be happy to switch the default style.

Any other style questions requests can be made here.
Bmack
Legend

Re: What's that?

Postby Yeap » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Bmack wrote:New styles, that's what. I've added more styles to choose from your user control panel > board preferences.

Some of them may need a little tweaking on my part to look exactly right, because most of them have little quirks that don't jive exactly with the images/topic icons and such. None the less, feel free to try them out. I still have the main was as the default, but if there is one style that the majority of us like better I will be happy to switch the default style.

it's still an hour earlier.. not hatin just factin
:bb:

Joe Torre is a douchebag
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear
that I'm not here
Yeap
Legend

Postby elprof » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:54 pm

So just wait an hour before you post. Or post an hour earlier.

Or even better, just not post at all.

Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby Bmack » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Yeap wrote:
Bmack wrote:New styles, that's what. I've added more styles to choose from your user control panel > board preferences.

Joe Torre is a douchebag

in your user control panel > board preferences > and make sure that you have "yes" checked in the enable summer time/DST. It's not asking you if we're currently in DST, just if you want to enable it, to which the answer is yes.
Bmack
Legend

Postby Yeap » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Bmack wrote:
Yeap wrote:

Joe Torre is a douchebag

in your user control panel > board preferences > and make sure that you have "yes" checked in the enable summer time/DST. It's not asking you if we're currently in DST, just if you want to enable it, to which the answer is yes.

Yee Haw!

Now Joe Torre is a douchebag an hour ago, now, and an hour from now.
that I'm not here
Yeap
Legend

Postby Bmack » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm liking the absolution style.

Also, I edited several of the topic icons and hopefully they are all the same size now.
Bmack
Legend

Postby elprof » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Bmack wrote:I'm liking the absolution style.

Also, I edited several of the topic icons and hopefully they are all the same size now.

Indeed. That it one of the nicest themes I've ever seen for PhpBB.
Virtually everything GOP critics have told us would follow from the policies put in place has not come to pass. You would think that this would occasion a few mea culpas, some rethinking, an admission of poor prognostication. But, alas, it continues.
elprof
Hall of Smack

Postby Yeap » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:48 am

that I'm not here
Yeap
Legend

Return to Testing